Trojan Heur Trojan Generic Removal Guide
You can remove this security virus quickly and easily with any of our Removal Tools- they will eliminate all known strains of the virus!
|Danger Level||Category||Infected with Trojan Heur Trojan Generic?|
What is Trojan Heur Trojan Generic?
Trojan Heur Trojan Generic is a notorious Trojan Virus with many variants. Its number one function is to serve as a downloader. Once inside your PC, it contacts a predetermined list of websites without the user knowing. From these sites it downloads a series of other programs, the majority of which are Spyware agents, viruses, and keyloggers (programs which keep track of your keystrokes and send the data to a remote server). These viruses are responsible for spawning popups on the desktop and altering [Internet Explorer|IE|the internet browser}.
Common indications that you are infected include:
- Hijacked Browser- Your computer loads up automatically to websites on the internet that you did not type in to your browser
- Automatic Redirects- If you click on a link from a search result from Yahoo or Google, you are taken to a completely different site
- Very Slow Computer Actions- Your programs and overall computer speed have drastically decreased
- Relentless Pop-Up Ads- Most of these ads will be trying to sell fake spyware and antivirus programs – DO NOT Click on Pop-Ups that appear out of nowhere
- Blue Screen of Death – This is a fatal Windows error message and typically means you will need a complete computer reformat or professional assistance to fix
The reason why Trojan Heur Trojan Generic is so hard to get rid of is because it is normally disguised to hide from PC users and spyware protection programs. Even when detected by pc antivirus software, it can still cause problems for your computer. If the software has informed you to the fact that you have Trojan Heur Trojan Generic, but has been unable to eliminate it, then it is safe to say you need extra assistance to remove the infection. A downloader virus is one that is usually installed without the user’s knowledge, as it is disguised as a file that is not threatening like a music file or video codec. Even if are unaware that the virus is active, it is operating in the background on your computer and letting in more dangerous spyware, adware, and key logger programs.
Removal Guide for the Trojan Heur Trojan Generic Virus
READ CAREFULLY- If you are not confident about your skills on a computer , especially if you havent had a lot of time editing registry functions or do not possess detailed knowledge of your PC Operating System, we at www.trojanremovalguide.com strongly advise that you do not try to erase the Trojan Heur Trojan Generic virus manually. There is an elevated skill level necessary and the risk of further damaging your PC and losing all of your data is drastically increased if you have no knowledge editing the computer registry.
Manual Removal of the virus can be done, but if your not careful you could damage your computer and lose all of your files in the process!
For fast and guaranteed removal, we have compiled a list of the top 3 Trojan Heur Trojan Generic Removal Tools that will completely remove all traces of the virus.
Our #1 Recommended Trojan Heur Trojan Generic removal tool is Spyware Doctor with Antivirus
PC Tools keeps up to date on all versions and variations of the virus as well as all other spyware applications automatically through online updates.
For the same price as other anti-spyware applications, Spyware Doctor offers great anti-virus protection as well as 3 licenses instead of one so you can protect 3 computers for the price of one!
We have thoroughly tested Spyware Doctor with Antivirus and found that it removes Trojan Heur Trojan Generic 100%
Free Trojan Heur Trojan Generic Removal Guide
For total removal of Trojan Heur Trojan Generic, you must erase all files and stop all processes at the same time.
- Important steps to removing any spyware or virus are finding a list of files and registry keys to remove, and manually remove them in order.
- Turn Your Internet connection off when manually removing the virus, as other files can be downloaded at any minute when you have a Trojan installed.
- Back up your files on an external hard drive before you start, because if you delete one wrong process you can disable your operating system and have to reformat your computer.
Manual Removal Steps
# 1 Find Trojan Heur Trojan Generic registry keys and values and remove them
# 2 Find and Delete all of the virus files on your hard drive by searching in windows, they will have some key phrase in them that correlates to the version of the virus that you have.
#3 Find and Stop the Infected Processes. These processes will be running in your registry and are named in long strings of letters and numbers.
Good luck…may the force be with you!